||Make in India
- It was Launched on 25th September 2014
- To make India a manufacturing hub.
- Make in India is an initiative of the Government of India to encourage multinational, as well as domestic, companies to manufacture their products in India.
- The major objective behind the initiative is to focus on job creation and skill enhancement in twenty-five sectors of the economy
- Launched on 1st July 2015
- To transform India’s economy
- Digital India has three core components.
- The creation of digital infrastructure
- Delivering services digitally
- Digital literacy
- Launched on 15th July 2015)
- To create jobs for youth of the Country
- Skill Development in Youth
- Making Skill available to All Youth of India
- Launched on 29th April 2015
- In first Government of india Will Develop 100 Smart cities in India
- Under this Scheme Cities from all States Are Selected
||Unearthen Black Money
- Bill Passed on 14th May 2015
- Disclosing Black Money
- Punishment for The Black Money holders
- Namami Gange Project or Namami Ganga Yojana is an ambitious Union Government Project which integrates the efforts to clean and protect the Ganga river in a comprehensive manner.
- It its maiden budget, the government announced Rs. 2037 Crore towards this mission.
- The project is officially known as Integrated Ganga Conservation Mission project or ‘Namami Ganga Yojana’.
- This project aims at Ganga Rejuvenation by combining the existing ongoing efforts and planning under it to create a concrete action plan for future.
||Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Launched on 2nd October 2014)
- To have clean India by 2nd October 2019
- Eliminate open defecation by constructing toilets for households, communities
- Eradicate manual scavenging
- Introduce modern and scientific municipal solid waste management practices
- Enable private sector participation in the sanitation sector
- Change people’s attitudes to sanitation and create awareness
- Integrated Development of Theme Based Buddhist tourist circuit
Under Swadesh Darshan, the following five circuits have been identified for development:-
- North East Circuit
- Buddhist Circuit
- Himalayan Circuit
- Coastal Circuit
- Krishna Circuit
||Sukanya Samridhi Account
- Launched on 22nd January 2015
- The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 as a part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign.
- The scheme currently provides an interest rate of 9.2% and tax benefits.
- The account can be opened at any India Post office or a branch of some authorised commercial banks
||Bal swachta mission
- Launched on 14th November 2014)
- Awareness about the cleanliness of the children
||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Launched on 28th August 2014 )
- To give financial services to weaker section of society.
||Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Launched on 9th May 2015
- Eligibility: Available to people in age group 18 to 70 years with bank account.
- Premium: Rs.12 per annum.
- Payment Mode: The premium will be directly auto-debited by the bank from the subscribers account. This is the only mode available.
- Risk Coverage: For accidental death and full disability – Rs.2 Lakh and for partial disability – Rs.1 Lakh.
- Eligibility: Any person having a bank account and Aadhaar number linked to the bank account can give a simple form to the bank every year before 1st of June in order to join the scheme. Name of nominee to be given in the form.
||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- It was Launched on 22nd January 2015
- Main aim -To generate awareness of welfare service meants for girl child and women.
||Atal Pension Scheme
- Atal Pension yojana was Launched on 9th May 2015
- It was Launched for unorganised sector ‘s workers
||HRIDAY (National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana) scheme
- HRIDAY was Launched on 21st January 2015
- Main objective – To develop heritage cities.
||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- It was Launched on 9th May 2015
- Life insurance scheme by Government
- Eligibility: Available to people in the age group of 18 to 50 and having a bank account. People who join the scheme before completing 50 years can, however, continue to have the risk of life cover up to the age of 55 years subject to payment of premium.
- Premium: Rs.330 per annum. It will be auto-debited in one instalment.
- Payment Mode: The payment of premium will be directly auto-debited by the bank from the subscribers account.
- Risk Coverage: Rs.2 Lakh in case of death for any reason.
- Terms of Risk Coverage: A person has to opt for the scheme every year. He can also prefer to give a long-term option of continuing, in which case his account will be auto-debited every year by the bank.
- Who will implement this Scheme?: The scheme will be offered by Life Insurance Corporation and all other life insurers who are willing to join the scheme and tie-up with banks for this purpose.
||MUDRA Bank Yojana
- It was Launched on 8th April 2015
- Main objective is to provide loan to small businesses
||Krishi Amdani Bima Yojana
||Pradhan Mantri Gram Sinchai Yojana
- To provide water to all field in the Country.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) has been formulated amalgamating ongoing schemes viz.
- Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Programme (AIBP) of Ministry of Water Resources,
- River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation;
- Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP) of Department of Land Resources;
- On Farm Water Management (OFWM) component of National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) of Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
PMKSY is to be implemented in an area development approach, adopting decentralized state level planning and projectised execution, allowing the states to draw their irrigation development plans based on district/blocks plans with a horizon of 5 to 7 years. States can take up projects based on the District/State Irrigation Plan.
||Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- (Launched on 11th October 2014)-Each MP to develop three villages by 2019.
||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- (Launched on 25th September 2014)- To provide employment to youth residing in rural area.
||Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
- To provide power(electricity) to rural area of the country.
||Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana
- Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana is a special social security scheme which includes Pension and Life Insurance, introduced by Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for the overseas Indian workers in possession of Emigration Check Required (ECR) passports.
- It is a voluntary scheme designed to help workers to meet their three financial needs: saving for retirement, saving for their return and resettlement, and providing free life insurance offering coverage for death from natural causes.
- (Launched on 25th December 2014)
||Soil Health Card Scheme
- Soil Health Card Scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of India in February 2015.
- Under the scheme, the government plans to issue soil cards to farmers which will carry crop-wise recommendations of nutrients and fertilisers required for the individual farms to help farmers to improve productivity through judicious use of inputs.
- All soil samples are to be tested in various soil testing labs across the country.
- Thereafter the experts will analyse the strength and weaknesses (micro-nutrients deficiency) of the soil and suggest measures to deal with it.
- The result and suggestion will be displayed in the cards.
- The government plans to issue the cards to 14 crore farmers
||Rani Laxmi Bai Pension scheme
- For victims of Muzazafar nagar riot.
- To provide skill to youth of India.
||Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission
- The Mission aims at development of rural growth clusters which have latent potential for growth, in all States and UTs, which would trigger overall development in the region.
- These clusters would be developed by provisioning of economic activities, developing skills & local entrepreneurship and providing infrastructure amenities.
- The Rurban Mission will thus develop a cluster of Smart Villages.
||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Shramev Jayate Karyakram
- (Launched on 16th October 2014)
||Kisan Vikas Patra
- (Relaunched in 2014) – Saving certificate Scheme
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Development (earlier name JNNURM)
- Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation-To improve the infrastructure at pilgrimage places.
- Under PRASAD, initially twelve cities have been identified namely Ajmer, Amritsar, Amravati, Dwarka, Gaya, Kedarnath, Kamakhaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura, Puri, Varanasi and Velankanni.
Both of these Prasad and Swadesh Darshan Schemes Were launched together to promote tourism and Develop cultural places.
||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- The Union Cabinet has approved Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- It is a new crop insurance scheme to boost farming sector in the country.
- It is farmers’ welfare scheme
- The Scheme aims to reduce the premium burden on farmers and ensure early settlement of crop Insurance claim for the full insured sum.We Will cover this Scheme In details in Separate Article
||Atal Innovation Mission and SETU In NITI AAYOG
- The Union Cabinet as given its approval for establishment of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Self Employment and Talent Utilisation (SETU) in NITI Aayog.
- This move seeks to give substantial boost to the innovation ecosystem and to catalyse the entrepreneurial spirit in the country.
- AIM and AIM Directorate will be established that will help in implementation of mission activities in a focussed manner.
- Its headquarters will be in New Delhi.
- NITI Aayog will hire Mission Director and other appropriate manpower. Mission High Level Committee (MHLC) will guide the Mission.
- It will take all decisions related to approval of requisite guidelines and implementation of various elements of AIM and SETU.
||National RU URBAN Mission
- This Is The Latest Scheme Launched By PM Narendra Modi
- National RU URBAN Mission Was Launched In Chhattisgarh
- The mission also dubbed as Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban mission (SPMRM) aims to spur social, economic and infrastructure development in rural areas by developing a cluster of 300 Smart Villages over the next 3 years across the country.
||Utkarsh Bangla Scheme – West Bengal
- West Bengal government has launched the Utkarsh Bangla Scheme with an aim of providing vocational training to school dropouts.
- The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata.
- On this occasion, she also released a book on Utkarsh Bangla.
- Key features of scheme Objective of the scheme is to give vocational training to school dropouts by providing training ranging from 400 to 1200 hours free of charge.
||Pradhan mantri Fasal Bima yojana
- The Union Cabinet has approved Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, a new crop insurance scheme to boost farming sector in the country.
- It is farmers’ welfare scheme that aims to reduce the premium burden on farmers and ensure early settlement of crop assurance claim for the full insured sum.
||Stand up India scheme
- The Stand up India Scheme is being launched to promote entrepreneurship among people from schedule caste/schedule tribe and woman who will be provided loans starting from Rs 10 lakhs to Rs 100 lakhs.
- Composite loan between Rs 10 lakh and upto Rs 1 crore will be provided to entrepreneurs for setting up new enterprise.
- Debit Card (RuPay) for withdrawal of working capital.
· 3) Credit history of borrower to be developed.
· 4) Refinancing window through Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) with an amount of Rs 10,000 crore.
· 5) Creation of corpus fund of Rs 5,000 crore for credit guarantee through NCGTC.
· 6) Support for borrowers looking for pre loan training needs, facilitating loan, factoring, marketing etc.
· 7) Online support services, online registration and web portal.
· The overall intention is to leverage governments credit structure and to reach out to undeserved sectors. The launch will also include distribution of 5100 E-Rickshaws by Bhartiya Micro Credit (BMC) under the Pradhan mantri Mudra Yojana Scheme.