LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer – AAO (Generalist) vacancies.
LIC AAO Recruitment Details
Total No. of Posts: 650
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
1. SC: 86 Posts
2. ST: 43 Posts
3. OBC: 182 Posts
4. UR: 339 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01-12-2016. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on on-line examination, interview
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges (Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.licindia.com .
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply online candidates should have valid email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.licindia.com.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2017″.
4. Click on “Click here for Apply Online”.
5. To register application, choose “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Read the instructions and fill all the details of and then upload photograph & signature.
7. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct, Submit the form.
8. Make payment & Finally submit the form.
9. Now take printout of online application for future use.